Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Rejoicing with the Lord

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rejoicing with the Lord

    Folks, I just wanted to pass along that Sherry Sanders has just passed away. I am very thankful for all of your prayers, and thoughts. She is now at peace, and will have her new lungs, and glorified body to rejoice forever in.

    Please keep her family in your prayers. I am sure that they will need it, especially her youngest sister.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rejoicing with the Lord

    Sorry about the passing of your friend, stripes.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rejoicing with the Lord

    I was fortunate enough to grow up right up the road from Sherry. Even through all the pain and her battle against her illness, everytime I saw her she'd always have a smile on her face. Just a great person to all that knew her. For the first time in ages, she's finally without sickness. Let's keep her family in our thoughts.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rejoicing with the Lord

    Sherry was a quality person and will be missed by all that knew her. Everyone she met was blessed by just being able to say they knew her as she was a bright light in many peoples lives. Quincy was right, she always was smiling even though she suffered from health problems all of her life. God bless her and her family.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rejoicing with the Lord

    This is sad news...I really hate to hear this...Sherry was a great person and will be deeply missed...Her family will be in our thoughts and prayers...She is in a better place...God got and Angel.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •